Monday, July 26, 2010

9 months

  • His first word was Ball..but now he can say Mama (I like it!)
  • He is pulling himself all over the house like spider man
  • He rolls on to his tummy when his diaper is being changed
  • He is getting his two top teeth...and we are ready for them to come!!
  • He wishes he could walk without his walker. (probably closer to run)
  • He is starting to laugh at himself
  • He likes to pester Winston by grabbing his feet, and Winston doesn't like it.
  • He will let everyone hold him...unless he is tired.
  • He snorts when he laughs hard, just like his aunty Kat


5 comments:

  1. excited to see u next wk lil P!
    xoxo, meryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam has started snorting, too! Little piggies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. brandie! bridgett just posted this link on facebook, and i am so glad she did! pearse is, oh, so cute. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon!! yea!! I am so glad u found our blog!! I miss u too and hopefully see u soon at the reunion!! I am following your blog too...u have the cutiest family and can't wait to see pics of the new baby soon!! Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha hnkkk ;) I'm ready to get my snort on with Mr. P!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete